quarta-feira, 3 de agosto de 2011

Sobre as prioridades na vida


Between my marriage (always my top priority), our kids (our top priority together) and this company, there was simply no way to do much else in life and make it work. So it was either give up or make some sacrifices with how I spend my time.

That meant getting honest about time spent online, emailing, watching TV, playing games, hobbies or doing anything else that wasn’t directly contributing to my primary goals.

It sounds extreme. It is. But it doesn’t mean we didn’t have any fun or enjoy life. It just meant we had to be smarter and more deliberate about it. And it meant we quite simply couldn’t do some of the things we wanted to do, for the sake of doing the other things we wanted to do more. But going through this process actually helped us enjoy life even more because it led us to value each moment of our day like we should – as precious.

Daqui

Sem comentários: